112: Mentor Minutes | Starting a Business with Your Significant Other
CJ McClanahan (@cjmccoach) and Logan Brown (@realloganbrown) field your questions and comments for Mentor Minutes!
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming Mentor Minutes episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Mentor Minutes, We Discuss:
- What should you consider when deciding whether or not to start a business with your significant other?
- How can you be a better entrepreneur and business person when you are a perfectionist?
- How should a CEO of a non-profit approach stepping down and appointing a successor?
- How do you get introverted employee to open up and express their “why?
- What challenges have CJ and his wife faced in working together, and what has been the most rewarding part of working together?
- How can you try to limit the impact of social media has on your children?
- What can managers or supervisors do to engage and motivate millennial employees?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
The Two Rule Foundation is on a mission to helps inspire professionals to live gratefully and commit more of their resources to help those in need. The foundation can help you determine who you should give your money to and how.